Come and learn all you need to know to get you started with knitting. During this full day workshop we will cover the following:
- Casting on and off
- Knit stitch and purl stitch
- Increasing and decreasing
- Yarn substitution
- Simple colourwork (stripes)
- Pattern reading
- Mistake identification and correction
- Deciphering the information on the yarn band
Suitable for complete beginners, if you haven't knitted for a long time or if you want to brush up your skills.
All materials (yarn, needles) will be provided, along with morning and afternoon refreshments (tea, coffee, homemade cake). You will need to bring a packed lunch.